BES IT Systems have a strong services focus. Our services team of technical network engineers regularly work with our contract customers to manage their Data Backup, Network, Hosted Email, Hosted Desktops, Managed Wi-Fi, Security Services and Software Licenses.
You can enquire about services contracts here.
If you require project support or simply need technical support as a once-off, we can help.
We offer onsite and remote support to businesses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and further afield.
Click on the images below for more information, or lodge your enquiry directly here.
Our technicians can help your organisation manage their new and existing desktops. We can help you with:
- Consulting prior to computer purchases – ensure you get the best-fit devices for your environment
- Configuring new and existing desktops, laptops, workstations
- Installing software and managing updates
- Help with data backup from your local machines
- Connecting end-point devices to your network
- End-point device security – protect your machines from malware, viruses and other unauthorised access.
- Set up or troubleshoot local and network printers
If you’d like to lodge a request for Desktop Support or you’d like further information, you call us on (07) 3340 5555 or lodge a web enquiry below.
Your network houses all of your business-critical data and is integral to the day-to-day running of your organisation. BES has been assisting organisations with their network requirements for over 15 years in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and beyond. Whether you require maintenance of an existing network or a new build, BES have a team of technicians ready to help.
Common ways we help our network customers include:
- Consultation, design and implementation of new networks
- Joining new devices to the network
- Protecting the integrity of your network with security initiatives
- Troubleshooting errors on the network
- Backing up critical data from the network to ensure business continuity
Although many of our small business customers have moved to the cost-efficient, scalable hosted model we offer, some still have onsite servers. Our services team provides server support for both contract and adhoc clientele. BES provides remote and onsite server support dependent upon your physical location. If your business should be too far away from Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast or Ipswich we can install a management remote server to allow our technicians access. In fact, we also do this with all of our network maintenance customers regardless of their location so we can troubleshoot network and server issues in the most efficient manner.
The BES Services team is partnered with ConnectWise and use their groundbreaking remote monitoring and management tools. Our expertise and these tools allow our team to monitor, manage, discover and patch issues as they arise on your endpoints. This allows us to be far more proactive than we ever could be manually. The majority of your ‘behind the scenes’ network management will be executed by our network engineers using this advanced software.
As one of Brisbane’s most experienced IT services companies, we know that some issues have to be dealt with onsite. Any physical problems with servers, connectivity, malware or even some printing issues are dealt with onsite as necessary. Our customers have peace of mind knowing we take responsibility for their network environment.