Network Maintenance Brisbane
Not that long ago, most businesses were able to look after their IT infrastructure by themselves. Today we see more businesses with IT infrastructure that isn't keeping up with the needs of the organisation. BES IT Systems are a Network Maintenance Service Provider who service the greater Brisbane area, and we work to take the headache out of managing your network.
BES employs a skilled team of on-site support engineers that cover the extensive range of skills required for on-site and remote Network Maintenance Services. The Help Desk Support Centre allows customers to leverage our extensive software and help desk expertise to solve their issues. Technical support services are delivered via phone support, remote help access or on-site visits to resolve any network issues.
The best and most effective way to engage us for Network Maintenance Brisbane is by joining us on a contract. BES offers three different service level agreements: Gold, Silver and Bronze. This allows you to select a contract that offers the right service level for your organisation needs, at the right price. The benefits of being on a contract are many:
- Our engineers will diagnose many issues before they become headaches – this will save you down time and many hours of support every year.
- When you do require support and active work, your company will be prioritised over ad-hoc customers.
- Peace of mind: there is always someone at the end of the phone to help.
- Local Support: Our headquarters is in Springwood, Queensland. Our happy local customers in the Logan and Brisbane area love that we are proximal and can be onsite promptly when necessary.
- Support is supplied on a per user and per server basis. This allows us to take responsibility for the health of your workstations and infrastructure. Another benefit of the per user model is that your support can expand and contract with your business.
How does BES provide Network Maintenance Services in Brisbane?
Our first-level support team determines the problem and works to resolve it over the phone. If our staff cannot solve the issue via phone support, customers can allow us to take over their system and our technicians work on the issue remotely and interactively. If a physical visit is needed, your call will be escalated to our coordinator and an appointment will be made to have an engineer visit your site.
Technical support services can be accessed through a variety of contact options to suit your needs. Users can log their tickets directly via WebDesk – our online portal for customers. Alternatively, our help desk line is available 8:00am – 5:00pm weekdays by calling (07) 3340-5560 .
We understand the issues relating to Network Maintenance Services in Brisbane and also the effects that they may have on the your core business over time. So in case you have any issues and if you are in urgent need of a Network Maintenance Service Provider in Brisbane, then we are just a call away.
Contact one of Brisbane-based specialist on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more about our Network Maintenance Services. They will be able to guide you through the process and answer any further questions. Alternatively follow the link below to request further information.