We Help Optimise Your Apple Suite Of Products To Best Suit Your Business Needs
APPLE FOR BUSINESS
We specialise in the procurement and deployment of Apple products across not-for-profit organisations, corporate customers and small & medium business.
BES IT Systems is an Authorised Apple Reseller for businesses throughout the South-east Queensland region. We procure Apple end point devices, AppleCare products, accessories and Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions for our customers.
Regardless of your business size, we may be able to assist with Apple suite of devices and software to simplify and augment how your business functions.
Our most popular products in the Apple range are iPads and MacBooks with the ability to offer extended warranties and volume pricing*.
BES IT Systems will also provide support for your team throughout deployment, to ensure your experience with Apple products is as simple and intuitive as the products themselves.
APPLE FOR EDUCATION
We are committed to making it easy for students of all abilities to benefit from quality Apple products.
BES IT Systems is one of only five Queensland-based businesses to be on the Education Queensland contract DET82061 to supply Apple products and related accessories to Queensland schools. Education Queensland schools can purchase from us directly or via Purchase IT. As part of this contract, EQ schools have access to high volume pricing no matter the quantity required.
NEW TO APPLE?
You might be on different platforms currently, or considering a unification project to get all of your devices and software under a single banner. Here are a few devices and options for you to consider:
- iPad and Mac devices are likely the most common Apple products available. You can utilise Microsoft Azure Active Directory to make it easy for your staff to access existing infrastructure you have on premises.
- For education, Apple School Manager, Shared iPad, and the Classwork and Classroom apps work together to deliver a seamless experience. These tools help get students and staff enrolled quickly, set up devices wirelessly, distribute apps and books, and enable teachers in the classroom.
- The apps and services your employees, teachers or students need daily, (ie. Google Drive or Microsoft Office) are available on iPad.
- We partner with Jamf to provide our customers with Apple Management Solutions for all Apple products.
- Do you have staff who are new to Apple? We partner with Next Learning, an Apple Professional Learning Specialist (APLS), to offer a range of learning opportunities for the education sector.
- Our staff hold official Apple certifications to ensure we have the technical skills to assist our customers with their Apple deployment needs, and ongoing support.
Want to learn how Apple products can help augment your business? Request a call back by leaving your contact details via the form on this page and one of our IT experts will return your call within 3 business hours.
We also recommend a WIRELESS NETWORK REVIEW
Switching to updated devices may require a wireless network upgrade. As an IT Solutions provider, we partner with several brands in the wireless space to offer best-fit solutions for each individual business needs. a
BES IT Systems has an established history working alongside schools, universities and small to medium businesses to consult, procure, install and manage wireless infrastructure to balance the needs of their growing network.
There’s a lot to consider when choosing a wireless network solution. Head over to Wireless Technology page to find out more.
*volume pricing will depend on quantities required and subject to change.