TFA Education Solutions provide 100% funding for all your technology needs: laptops, desktops, workstations, tablets, audio-visual, servers, storage units, networking, wireless technology, security assets and even solar panels.
Our funding solutions are designed to match cash flow to your technology needs. Given the rate of change in technology today, we know schools are under pressure to keep pace. Allocating cash to large technology purchases can reduce a school’s ability to spend in other critical areas, meaning lifecycles can drag out.
Some risks of dragging out the lifecycles of your technology are:
- Technology starts to malfunction more often, meaning your technical resources spend more
time patching things than helping users utilise technology well
- Servers, operating systems and other elements are unsupported after a period of time:
manufacturers stop patching their old products to focus on newer models. This opens your
environment up to an array of cyber threats as hackers find old environments easy targets.
- User experience declines as systems slow down
TFA enables you to more easily provide your students with the latest and greatest as well as fixing
your costs so you can easily manage the IT expenditure.
- Preserve cash to spend on other key areas
- Simplify budgeting with predictable payments; avoiding capital budget blowouts
- Flexible payment terms of 24 or 36 months – monthly or quarterly
- Easy lifecycle management removes risks associated with obsolete equipment
End of Term Options with TFA give more flexibility than ownership:
- Return & upgrade: typically, at similar funding payments
- Trade-up: we can sell the old stock to a 3rd party clearance house and the proceeds can be
transferred towards the cost of new goods
- Purchase: buy some or all of the assets at term end at minimal end values.
Call us today on (07) 3340 5555 or use our contact form and let TFA help you plan your long term Technology Funding strategy.