BES IT Systems are committed to providing smooth transitions to Office 365. Our technical team will consult, design and implement your Office 365 environment so that it suits the needs of the organisation.
Our services around Microsoft Office 365 include:
- Consultancy and Assessment: Is your organisation and network ready for Office 365? What are the features and benefits? Which services can save you money, increase efficiency or productivity? Skype for Business and all it offers? PSTN conferencing? Modern voice with Cloud PBX? Document and email access control? Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online and more?
- Licensing: What version of Office 365 will suit your business needs now, and in to the future?
- Migration: Broad scope of migration services for organisations big and small.
- Managed Services: BES specialises in managed services and can administer your Office 365 tenancy to ensure everything runs as it should. We are also available to provide direction and professional development around the tools offered within the Office 365 suites.
- Microsoft Office 365 backup: Protect your Microsoft Office 365 data from accidental overwrites and deletion, sync issues, malicious deletes, virus infection, and ransomware attacks with StorageCraft Cloud Services.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free migration to Office 365, we will guide you thru the following steps:
- Audit - We will work with you to determine your specific requirements. What does the architecture look like presently? How many sites do you have? How many users? What are the idiosyncrasies of the organisation’s architecture? How can we achieve a best-case outcome for you? Which features of the Office 365 offering are relevant for your organisation?
- Design - BES uses the intel gathered in the audit to outline your new Office 365 framework. This will be detailed in a statement of works and a risk assessment for your perusal.
- Migration and Implementation - The solution is implemented following design approval. The timeframe involved in migration is wholly dependent on the size and complexity of your company’s infrastructure. This will have been discussed during the design phase.
- Debrief - This stage of the migration project will look different depending on whether we are managing the Office 365 environment via our Managed Services arm, or handing the environment over to your in-house technical team. It will often involve decommissioning of old infrastructure and provision of documentation detailing the migration process and an overview of how the new infrastructure operates.
If you are planning to migrate to Office 365, we are here to answer your questions! Enquire about Office 365 consultation, migration and management by calling us on (07) 3340 5555 or use our online contact form and one of our BES staff will be in contact within 2 hours.