work anywhere, anytime
Microsoft Office 365 is a simple and cost-effective way to access a wide range of Office services online, via the cloud. It is a subscription plan that offers you the Office applications you are used to - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - plus a wide range of productivity tools via the Microsoft cloud.
With Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype, users get all the benefits of accessing their email, calendar, company resources, and communication tools without the need of extensive infrastructure. Many businesses can benefit from the simplicity of Office 365 and no longer need an onsite server. Others will see a hybrid approach as the best. Whatever the solution, BES IT Systems can provide advice on the best Office 365 approach for your individual businesses requirements.
BES can help you to design and implement an Office 365 environment to suit your organisation’s needs. We can answer:
- Are your organisation and network ready for Office 365?
- How to choose the right Office 365 package? What are the most common questions?
- What are the features and benefits?
- Which services can save you money, increase efficiency or productivity?
- How Skype for Business can improve your office communication
- What is the best way to migrate to Office 365?
- How to use Outlook in Office 365 and access it via iOS or Android?
- What other tools exist within Office 365 for your benefit?
There are a lot of features to consider when looking at Office 365. We can help you to choose the Office 365 package which is right for your business.
Our services around Office 365 include:
- Consultancy and assessment: Is your business and network accustomed with Office 365? Do you know about its benefits and features? Do you know the services which can help you to save money and increase your business productivity and efficiency?
- Licensing: Which Office 365 version will fit your business needs today and help grow your business in the future?
- Migration: The migration process depends on your current systems and it can be time-consuming and complex. We as a certified Microsoft Service Provider can you provide this service and give you the peace of mind that your data is safe and the transition as easy as possible.
Contact one of Brisbane and Logan’s Office 365 specialist on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more about Office 365. We will be able to guide you through the process and answer any questions.