In today’s fast changing IT environment, you need to be more vigilant than ever. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests. Reactive approaches to threat management and firewall breaches are no longer viable for most organisations. Security systems need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats.
BES IT Systems offers a range of security solutions to protect your business. We can help you to evaluate your current security system and design an updated security infrastructure to protect you from firewall breaches, malicious software or other security threats.
A computer security audit is a manual or systematic measurable technical assessment of a system or application. Manual assessments include interviewing staff, performing security vulnerability scans, reviewing application and operating system access controls, and analysing physical access to the systems.
Ensuring that your business is secure and protected against hackers and network breaches can be challenging. Not only is IT security a complex undertaking, but managing your security on your own, including meeting government regulations and industry standards, distracts you from focusing on running your business.
BES IT Systems are a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) that specialises in delivering the technical expertise and security know-how required to keep your business secure.
For our security clients, we:
- Manage workstation and server patching levels and provide ongoing vulnerability assessments as a business-as-usual function
- Catch unauthorised logins or attempts to restricted computers
- Identify any new user profiles that are suddenly added to the business owner’s computer
- Find any applications unexpectedly installed on a locked down system
- Get alerted to unauthorised wireless connections to the network
- Notice when new users are granted administrative rights
- Detect log-ins happening at unusual times of the day: for example a midnight log-in for the first time by a day-time worker
- Notify our clients when we find sensitive personal data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and birth dates stored on machines where it doesn’t belong.
- Rapidly respond and provide a full suite of services in the event of breach, data loss or ransomware attack. Services include data recovery, server configuration, network re-configuration, investigation and analysis.
For more information about BES Security Services, call us on 3340 5555 or use our Contact Us form below to leave a web enquiry and we'll get back to you.
Find detailed information about our Security Services below: