Skype for Business Logan
Microsoft Skype for Business is a complete online communications and collaboration platform for all you business communication needs. With Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing. It gives you instant messaging (IM), audio and video calls, online meetings, availability information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
Skype for Business is part of Microsoft Office 365, a subscription plan that offers you the Office applications you are used to - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - plus a wide range of productivity tools via the Microsoft cloud. With Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, users get all the benefits of accessing their email, calendar, company resources, and communication tools without the need of an extensive infrastructure or a big IT department.
Features for Skype for Business Logan include:
- Instant Messaging between Skype for Business users, and regular Skype users
- Access from any device: set up and join from a PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android
- Voice & Video calling between Skype for Business users, and regular Skype users
- Whiteboard and Application sharing between Skype for Business users
- Desktop Sharing between Skype for Business users
- Forwarding, Transferring, Voice mail, Delegation features
- Presence information for Skype for Business users
Many businesses can benefit from the simplicity of Office 365 and no longer need a server running Onsite. Others will see a hybrid approach as the best. As a trusted Microsoft partner in Logan, BES IT Systems can provide you advice on the best approach given your individual businesses requirements.
Contact one of Logan-based specialist on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more about Skype for Business Logan. They will be able to guide you through the process and answer any further questions. Alternatively follow the link below to request further information.