Microsoft Skype for Business is a complete online communications and collaboration platform for all you business communication needs.
Skype for Business can simplify your infrastructure offering one platform for professional online meetings – with one click on a personalised URL anyone, from anywhere can join your meeting.
Features of Skype for Business Logan include:
- Instant Messaging between Skype for Business users, and regular Skype users
- Access from any device: PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android
- Voice & Video calling between Skype for Business users, and regular Skype users
- Meetings with up to 250
- Whiteboard, polls, Q&A and instant messaging during meetings
- Desktop Sharing
- Forwarding, Transferring, Voice mail, Delegating presenter features
- Presence information for Skype for Business users
Skype for Business is part of Microsoft Office 365 and a subscription plan includes Office apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and schedule meetings with Outlook and Productivity tools on Microsoft cloud.
Skype for Business, Exchange Online and SharePoint Online offer the benefits of email, calendar, company resources and communication tools with out the need for a big IT department or expensive infrastructure.
Businesses can benefit from the simplicity of Office 365 and no longer need an online server running or integrate a hybrid approach as the best. As a trusted Microsoft partner in Logan, BES IT Systems can provide you advice on the best approach given your individual businesses requirements.
Contact us on (07) 3340 5555 to learn more about Skype for Business Logan. We will be able to guide you through the process and answer any questions.