Our team has a straightforward solution that enables you to work remotely from home.
BES IT Systems are here to help businesses adapt within the ever-changing COVID-19 response and the way it affects the way we work. Our staff are continuing work as usual in order to support our customers with their IT needs and enable remote working solutions.
COVID-19 has impacted the lives of people around the world and many businesses are considering every contingency plan to avoid serious disruption of their operations. We recommend considering the following questions, when evaluating if your team is ready to shift gears if required:
- What is your emergency plan if members of your staff need to self-quarantine?
- Will they be able to continue to work? Is their home-workplace enabled for remote working so business critical functions can still be covered?
- What key aspects of their workday will your staff need to access - email is the obvious, but your team may utilise different servers, applications or software that might be restricted if not in office.
Remote working is growing steadily in popularity, but many organisations are still in the early stages of adaptation. We expect a surge in remote working in the upcoming months and an increased need for IT Support to set-up a mobile workforce as the limitations caused by coronavirus will impact business operations.
These unprecedented and evolving events require a simple solution: Remote access via the RD Gateway (Windows Server)
By using this remote access solution, you will benefit from:
- Using your existing infrastructure – no additional hardware or licensing required
- Set up can be completed 100% remotely
- Quick Installation – up in running in 2-3 hours
- Easy to use. (Requires secure access via 2-Factor Authentication with a product such as DUO - $10 per user, per month)
Your user experience will be based on your bandwidth. If your bandwidth is not business standard, you may need to upgrade your internet provider.
*Minimum requirements: existing Windows 2008 Server, public SSL Certificate, DUO licence per user, per month, at additional cost to enable secure 2 factor authentication, home PC to work from, user mobile phone for DUO. Should these minimum requirements not be met, there may be additional costs involved.
Data Spot 365 Workspace Solutions
Our team uses, and highly recommends Data Spot 365 flexible, digital workspace. We have staff in-house and working remotely who benefit from having all their work applications in a single pane - email, documents, statistics and news - all accessible with a single login. Visit our Data Spot 365 Page here for more information.
Contact us to get your remote working solution, or Data Spot 365 Workspace organised today - we want to keep your business running as smoothly as it can!
|Onsite & Remote Support||Desktop Support||Server & Network Support|
We are one of Brisbane’s most experienced IT support companies.
|Our technicians manage new and existing desktops, like end-point security and data backup.||We ensure you protect your business-critical data.|
|LEARN MORE||LEARN MORE||LEARN MORE|